If your inside doors need recovery, then it is realistic to do this job yourself, after the sequence and paying more attention to the subtleties.
First you want to remove the old surface. To do so apply a particular agent to the surface, which will help remove varnish and paint. After that, squander your time and remove paint. If it is not completely eliminated, it is possible to remove it using an iron.
Then begin the job of restoration. To try it, you need to sand the outside, using sandpaper and moving across the fibers. If you discover defects, they need to be eliminated. Acrylic putty will do a superb job because of this. Decorating with a pattern or graphic
There Are Several Ways to restore damaged or worn doors:
- A simple option would be to glue the parts with wallpaper;
- Individualize the door with the help of painting, for example, by stenciling;
- Disguise slight damage, and at precisely the exact same time and upgrade the layout with vinyl decals – original and cheap;
- masterseptika.ru Overhead fronts of unique materials are going to be a great option for overhauling the canvases;
- replacement of fittings, or its own decoration will also help to update interior doors.
The technologies of work depends on the kind of reconstruction chosen. Wallpapering
Wallpapering the doorway parts using background – this can be an economical method of restoration. Nevertheless, it is very powerful. Photo compositions or themed canvases appear great. Instructions:
- After cleansing the components of this door from the old decorative finish, it is treated with primer;
- The wall-paper is cut into the size of all the leaf and architraves;
- Apply glue to the surface using a roller or brush;
- Wallpaper glued into the cloth and smoothed using a roller to eliminate air bubbles and glue residues.
- Will continue such a layout is not long, but this process is acceptable for the restoration of cheap models.
Not a bad choice for interior renovation could be decorating doors with painting beneath a stencil. It is made on your own or purchase readymade. A stencil using a routine is connected to the pre-prepared foundation. Finishing is performed with coloured paints. Vinyl decals
An interesting way to complete canvases and boxes made from metal or wood will be vinyl stickers. They are convenient since they are self-adhesive. Drawings are glued into any parts of the design, they’re chosen under a particular style of layout of the space. Overhead facades
Often such finishes are produced from MDF panels. On the door foliage or frame they are mended with glue or self-tapping screws. However, restorations are also made of different materials. Decor of fittings
Hinges, handles or locks on doors are embellished with a variety of paints. Antique parts are given an older look, using specific means for the particular material. Before finishing, the equipment is removed from the structure. Old-style parts are often replaced with new components.
How to update an old wooden door? Sometimes only old hinges that have worn out need to be substituted. Fix is not difficult:
- Unscrew the screws and eliminate the old hardware;
- fix the springs on the door leaf;
- the construction is attached to the framework so that the fastening points are aligned;
- first screw the upper hinge and the lower one.
- How do you restore a interior door? There are many ready-made options for it. Implementing creativity, it is not tricky to finish structures in a single fashion.
In the plan of the assumptions, doors play an important role. There are many distinct versions in shops, but high quality ones charge a lot of money, and you usually do not want to check out the cheap ones. There’s a good choice – to update the old doorways with their very own hands. There are a number of methods, rather than the most complex, which allow for just a little money to fix the circumstance.