Set in a distant colony controlled by corrupt corporations, you wake up from deep hyperspace sleep to find civilization on the brink of collapse. Travel across various unique planets in a game where your decisions affect the outcome of every quest. Oh, and if you want, you can just kill every character in the entire game if that’s to your liking. Hotline Miami is a fast-paced top-down shooter where your positioning and reaction time is as essential as your ability to plan ahead.
Expect this list to grow as Microsoft continues to push Game Pass streaming as a valuable addition to the service. To that end, Microsoft has been working on adapting the inputs for many Game Pass games to work on a touchscreen, essentially turning them into super-premium mobile games. You still need a solid data connection to stream the games from Microsoft’s cloud servers. But leaving a controller at home should be a huge boon for fans of these titles. Xbox Game Pass’ growth hasn’t slowed since its launch in 2017. In fact, at last count back in January, the service had accumulated a whopping 18 million subscribers.
What Can You Expect From Two Player Games?
Race against your friends and family to create crossword grids. This is the anagram game that will quite literally drive you bananas! It’s easy to play, a great game for on-the-go and awesome for all ages. If you have kids, it’s a great way to teach them how to spell, too. While it may take a few minutes for you to understand all of the ins and outs of Catan, once it clicks, you won’t want to play anything else! The popular civilization-building board game includes harvesting, settling, trading resources and so much more.
- The title also supports visceral combat that rewards methodical players with incredible setpiece battles and a rich progression layer.
- Moonlighter is one of the most unfairly overlooked games of 2019, and thankfully it’s now free to try, so you no longer have an excuse!
- Or you can together embark into the infinitely long Minecraft universe in search of adventure.
- There are also some fun expansions to switch the experience up if you get a bit too good at defending your castle.
- Armed with nothing but a bow, you’ll have to time your shots right to dispatch your opponent.
- Tiny Games is a collection of mini-games and random challenges that are tailored specifically to your location, number, and mood.
Friend’s Pass lets you play It Takes Two with a friend even if they don’t own the full game! First, have them search for It Takes Two and download the Friend’s Pass from the platform specific digital store . If none of you own the full game, you can still try out the First Chapter of It Takes Two in both local and online co-op with the Friend’s Pass. Although the Resident Evil series has gone back and forth in terms of quality and presentation, Resident Evil 5 features a split-screen co-op campaign that is one of the series’ better efforts on the 360. No doubt it’s among the best Xbox 360 co-op games of all time.
Outer Wilds is a game you really shouldn’t know anything about. Focused entirely on exploration and discovery, Outer Wilds provides an open-world mystery with the only solution being to continue looking. Even a short synopsis could be considered a spoiler, so stop reading this section if you Game 2 APK want to go in fresh. Although the puzzle design is great, the game really hinges on revealing its secrets to you, so we recommend diving in blind if possible.